Conference Management Fees
Fees for Conference Management Services are based on:
- The services that are being provided (The package of services is unique to the needs of each conference.)
- The size, duration, location and complexity of the event
- Our evaluation of the size, duration, location and complexity of the conference and the subsequent time that it will take to provide the services identified
Fees vary from a low of approximately $2,500 to tens of thousands of dollars. In some cases, conference management fees are waived.
While most often fees include a package of services, some of the conference management items can be contracted for as a standalone services, including
- Site & Facilities Selection/Contract Negotiations
- Fees range from ‘no charge’ to approximately $5,000 depending on the location of the venue, the extent of the search, the complexity of the contract and the length of the site visit, if required.
- VIP & Presenter Arrangements
- (may be a standalone service OR included with comprehensive meeting management services)
- As a standalone service,
- Abstract Submission Administration
- We have two types of software available for submitting abstracts.
- System 1 – designed for single paper and/or poster submissions of fewer than 100 abstracts
- System 2 – designed for all types of submissions, including organized panels. Typically used for 100 or more submissions
- Entrepreneurial Program Development
- Fees are quoted on the specifics of each program.
|International Invited Guests:||$300 per person|
|Domestic Invited Guests:||$200 per person|
|Per submission:||$8.50 per submission|
|Per submission:||$8.50 per submission (1 – 399)|
|$6.50 per submission (400+)|